- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Low voltage design uses only 1.2 watts while providing a 100 lumens output
- Warm white LED bulb provides nice illumination to landscaping, while being energy efficient
- Stainless steel construction is weather resistant and durable, able to last for years to come
- Installation is a snap thanks to the quick clip connector system
- Comes as a set of 6 lights, 35 W transformer and a 50″ cord. Each light measures 4.53″ x 4.53″ x 1.57″
If you’re all about saving energy while still getting the same amount of light output then this 6 Pack Low Voltage LED Pathway Lights from Westinghouse is just what you’re looking for. These bright path lights use 1 warm white LED each, using only 1.2 watts while providing a 100 lumens output. The stainless steel construction and bronze finish are striking and durable, made to be weather resistant for year round light. Included is a 35 W transformer and a 50″ cord, and the easy 3 step, quick connect setup makes installation a breeze. Comes as a set of 6 lights, each light measures 4.53″ x 4.53″ x 1.57″