- 256 brightness display and full 24-bit color display. Each LED can have its own color and brightness. You can control each LED individually and set it to any color or animation you want.
- Come with 3-pin JST-SM connectors on both ends and separate GND/5V+ wires. You can hook up them one by one without soldering and add power supply if needed.
- It can be programmed with Arduino ( Asin: B008GRTSV6), FastLED library, Raspberry Pi (Asin:B01CD5VC92), FadeCandy, T1000S etc. It can also be controlled by SP105E, SP103E, HC008 and other pre-programmed WS2811 controllers.
- IP68 waterproof. Weatherproof silicone wraps every LED pixel, protects it very well and makes it easy to clean. You can put them outdoor, even underwater.
- Each pixel can be cut off without damaging the rest pixels. So you can shorten or extend the distance between two pixels if you want.
Model: WS2811 LED pixels
Light source: F8RGB*1
IC Model: WS2811 IC
Quantity: 50 LEDs /unit, 10 units in total
LED Shape: Round
Color: full color, 24-bit
Gray level: 256
Wire Length: 2.75in~2.95in (7cm~7.5cm) Lamp to Lamp
Length: 11.5ft (3.5m) per unit, 115ft (35m) in total
Size: Please refer to the picture
Operating voltage: DC 5V
Waterproof: IP68 waterproof
Connection: Red: +5V; White: DATA; Green: GND
1) It comes without power supply and controller. You’ll need a 5V DC power supply and a controller to use them.
5V 60A Power supply: http://a.co/9ehg2ep
T1000S controller: http://a.co/42TMcqn
Raspberry Pi: http://a.co/1JGpeUB
2) There are small arrows on circuit board to show the direction of the data flow. This will help you confirm the input and output end.
500pcs WS2811 LED pixels light
Related product links
5V 10A power supply:
SP105E Bluetooth Magic LED Controller:
T1000S LED Controller:
WS2811 5V LED Pixels:
WS2812B addressable LED Strip: