- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sensor with 180° detection pattern at up to 30 ft., photo control keeps lights off during the daytime, Microprismatic diffusion lens optimizes light output without glare.
- 24W, 4000K color temp, 2528 Lumens.
- UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations, wall mount only, installation required
- IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have been received the Department of Energy “Lighting Facts” label
- Green Technology: Mercury and UV-free. RoHS compliant components. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOCs or toxic heavy metals.
The RAB SMSBULLET2x12NA is a Bronze Two Adjustable LED Floodlight with 180 degree detection Motion Sensor. It has two 12W LED that are equivalent to two 75W BR30/halogen/wide floods. You can mount this light as an up light or down light on a RAB Mighty Post or junction box. It also features a Microprismatic diffusion lens for smooth and even light distribution. This attractive LED also has a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours. The SMSBULLET2x12NA has a color temperature of 4000K, a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 84 and a lumen output of 1,664. It is UL listed making it a suitable choice for wet locations for wall mount only. Photo control keeps lights off during the day. It also comes with a ten year warranty on full fixture and sensor assembly. It is a suitable choice for wet locations or wall mount only. The outside housing is diecast aluminum for durability and an attractive appearance. This fixture has excellent thermal management with its superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins. The environmentally friendly polyester powder coating is formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals. This LED Floodlight is mercury and UV free and RoHS compliant. RAB Lighting is fully committed to creating high quality, well-designed, affordable, and energy efficient LED Lighting. RAB was founded in 1946 and are still a growing infrastructure of manufacturing facilities, and engineering capabilities that ensure great product quality and design.